What To Expect On Your Visit To Manly Buy Center In Santa Rosa, CA
Experience The Clear And Simple Way To Sell Your Car
Manly Buy Center is your dedicated dealership when you are looking to sell your car in the Santa Rosa, CA area. We specialize in buying cars from drivers like you, and we have made the car selling process transparent and efficient so that you can get a fair price for your vehicle promptly.
You can begin our convenient car selling process now when you get a Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer.
We welcome you to contact us or stop by our location in Santa Rosa if you have any questions about our hassle-free car selling process.
Here’s What To Bring To Sell Your Car
You can make your car selling experience at Manly Buy Center as fast and straightforward as possible by providing the following documents and items during your visit:
- Your vehicle’s title or payoff info. If you do not own the car outright, then please provide lienholder documentation.
- Current vehicle registration.
- Your driver’s license or another form of identification such as your passport in order to confirm your identity as the vehicle owner.
- All available keys for your vehicle. Keys can be expensive to replace, so having all sets of keys available at the time of sale may make a difference in the appraised value of your vehicle.
- Bring the vehicle you intend to sell, free of any personal items so that we can conduct a full inspection, including the vehicle interior. Your car does not have to be spotless, but it does help to clean out your vehicle, which may also help its appraised value, as a cleaner car shows better when it’s time to sell.
How We Determine Our Offer For Your Vehicle
To arrive at a fair market price for your vehicle, we take into account four main factors:
- Local and national market values established by Kelley Blue Book (KBB). This is a starting point, where we can determine a price range for your vehicle based on similar, recently sold and for-sale cars in the local and regional area.
- Seasonal market conditions & auction values. For instance, convertibles may be worth more during spring and summer than during the winter, while AWD cars and SUVs may see increased value during the fall and winter months. We also compare your vehicle to similar models and prices available through our auction network to arrive at a fair price.
- Our physical inspection and test drive. Our certified technicians may perform a detailed inspection followed by a test drive to determine an overall condition of your vehicle. We’ll arrive at a higher value for your vehicle if regular maintenance has been conducted on your car during your ownership and no drivability issues are found.
- Vehicle history and Carfax report. During our inspection, we’ll also take a look at vehicle history reports, taking into account the number of owners as well as other factors like any accidents reported, open recalls, its service history and more.
We Buy Cars And Make It Easy
In just three easy steps, you can secure a check for your vehicle at fair market value. Step one is to get that Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer through our online form. Just input information about the car you want to sell, and you will receive an offer within minutes.
Next, bring the car, SUV or pickup truck you want to sell down to our Santa Rosa, CA location, where our team of certified technicians will conduct an inspection to look for any issues with your vehicle.
When your vehicle inspection is complete, Manly Buy Center can write you a check for the agreed upon price based on KBB pricing, the inspection process and other factors listed above. We’ll handle all of the DMV paperwork for you as well, so that you can be on your way in no time!